VCMG Live LLC is a West Palm Beach event and marketing company. With two unique music formats that target the 25+ population of the Palm beaches and surrounding areas. Leveraging the power and audience of 95.9 and 106.9 The True Oldies Channel, and 92.5 and 101.7 The Surf, we are able to help connect your business or ideas to the greater Palm Beach community. Our event management team takes your marketing one-step further: Meet, Engage, and Entertain your audience for hours and face to face!
VICTOR CANALES better known by millions as “Vic Latino”, the triple threat of the radio industry. Holding the three titles of Radio/Deejay Superstar, TV Personality & Entrepreneur. Vic proudly earned his status after achieving what few other radio personalities have ever accomplished. First, he reached #1 status in the toughest and most lucrative market in radio, New York, during his very successful five-year stint on WKTU-FM. His radio popularity also made him a favorite of TV producers and Vic regularly appeared on network TV (ABC, NBC, FOX), doing everything from hosting to giving commentary on breaking entertainment stories & reviewing the hottest CD & DVD releases. Vic eventually landed an appearance on the Emmy Award-winning ELLEN show where he deejayed and did the opening monolog with Ellen DeGeneres.
VIC LATINO has not slowed down since leaving WKTU in 2007, he had a national radio show on XM Radio, and became a celebrity DJ for the Armani Exchange chain of stores, Vic Latino returned to his Long Island roots when he formed JVC Broadcasting in July 2009. The company consisted of five radio stations in New York serving the Nassau /Suffolk Market, four radio stations in North Central Florida serving the Gainesville/ Ocala market, One in Orlando and five radio stations serving the West Palm Beach market. JVC’s event division Long Island Events is the operator of The Pennysaver Amphitheater a 7,000 person outdoor concert event facility on Long Island. In October of 2017, after the sale of his portion of JVC Media to other shareholders, Vic started VCMG LIVE.
Along with his very successful career in radio, Vic is also a very successful club DJ/ Producer. To date, he has released 10 very successful Dance/Electronica CD’s, all of which have either been #1 or in the Top 5 on the BILLBOARD Dance/Electronica Charts.
Kenneth Roy Jr.
Kenneth Roy Jr. General Contractor and Developer, Kenny has been working with his family-owned heavy construction company for over 35 years. As President of Pam Sweeping and Powerhouse Paving, he developed these companies into two of the NY, NJ, Conn. tri-state areas most prominent private construction companies, specializing in commercial building maintenance. Joining the group in 2004 was Orange Industries LLC, specializing in commercial septic and drainage cleaning.
In addition, Ken has been an on and off home builder for thirty years. Currently building new homes in Sayville, New YorK. He has moved on from the heavy construction company that was sold several years ago.
Years later Ken is now consulting with new companies that involve his previous business experience. Spending his time between Long Island, NY and North Palm Beach, Florida managing real estate and smaller construction projects.
As of January 2019, Ken has partnered up with VCMG Live and has entered the world of radio and digital advertising, including promotions. Working alongside Victor and Vito as they inform him about the new industry while he brings his business intellect to the table.
Ken’s attributes his success to hard work which stems from his commitment to individuals and businesses along with his love of family. Married for over 35 years with 3 successful children along with great daughter in laws and sons in laws including a beautiful granddaughter.
Ken is looking forward to working with you and your company to help you realize your maximum profits and success.
Vito Bruno is the founder and CEO of AM PM Entertainment Concepts. As the creative leader of this multifaceted, world-class entertainment company Vito has successfully produced, promoted and presented high profile events and content for the benefit of his clients since 1984.
Vito has been featured on over 75 high profile local and national TV shows and in preeminent American and international publications. These include The New York Times, The London Times and New York, Details, Interview and Vanity Fair Magazines. Today Vito continues to be an industry innovator and an integral part of the film and music community.
His goal is to always be the first, the best or both.
- Produced all events and concerts for Clearchannel (now know as iheart) for 15 years.
- Executive Producer of “MARY” with Lionsgate Studios and Mary Aloe.
- Co-Producer of “Ten Thousand Saints” film with Aloe Entertainment.
- Consulted on several film projects.
- Currently developing several TV projects.
- Produced ongoing annual destination-events including Beatstock,
- Freestyle Free-For- All, Disco Ball (Taj Mahal,) Parti Gras, and Miracle on 34th Street.
- Produced more than 30 music videos.
- Bringing a little-known genre of music now known as Hip Hop from the Bronx to the main stream. During the same period he produced the first major performances by Madonna.
- Developing musical artists who have created over 40 #1 records on U.S. Billboard charts and sold more than 100 million records worldwide.
- Conceiving and creating the first dance festivals, which became the first Raves and grandfather to today’s music festivals.
- Produced corporate sponsored cultural events including the Michael Jackson/ Pepsi Press extravaganza, CBS Air Awards, Coca Cola 100th Anniversary, Proctor and Gamble, and fashion shows for Jean-Paul Gaultier, Marc Jacobs, Betsey Johnson, and Norma Kamali.
- Partnering with major radio stations KTU 103.5, Hot 97, Power 105, CBS 101, Z100, WBLS, Kiss,
- Produced sponsored promotions for the Puerto Rican Day, African-American Day, Cuban Day, Dominican Day, Heritage of Pride and Halloween parades.
- Producing events featuring EDM – the hottest force in contemporary dance music. Event headliners have included Tiesto, Swedish House Mafia, Deadmou5 and Victor Calderone.
- Presenting world renowned artists such as Run DMC, Madonna, Britney Spears, J Lo, Marc Anthony, Pitbull, Christina Aguilera and LL Cool J, Cher, Bette Midler and more.
- Operated major NYC nightclubs.,including 2001 Odyssey, Palladium, Tunnel, 1018, and the Roxy.
A proven leader and metrics-driven expert in both start-up and traditional media sales organizations with an expertise and proven track record in creating the vision, goals, strategies, and structure to meet and exceed company revenue expectations. Scott’s diverse media background includes senior-level positions where he’s served as Vice President & General Manager for WKTU FM & WHTZ FM (Z100) New York. He led the relaunch of WKTU in 1996 taking it to top 5 in revenue in the United States with billings of 50m with 60% profit margins. Scott Elberg led the sales efforts at Univision Radio in NY from 2002-2005 growing revenue each year and rebuilding the sales organization and infrastructure to focus on new business development and local general market revenue. Most recently Scott was the Director of Business Development for Cumulus Media in New York
A Long Island native, Natalie Matyka is now living & working in sunny South Florida. Natalie is a New York Institute of Technology graduate, who holds a BA in Communication Arts. Natalie started her career in media at Discovery Communications in New York City in 1999. She left NYC in 2002 and continued her media journey at WLNY-TV55 in Melville, Long Island. After almost 10 years in television broadcasting, Natalie decided to take her expertise to radio. She spent 8 years with JVC Broadcasting, both on Long Island and in West Palm Beach. She is excited to continue to pursue her passion in media with VCMG Live.
Mike is a native New Yorker but has found himself more than at home in South Florida. He is an avid sports fan, whether it’s watching or playing. Go Yankees! You can spend time with Mike on weekdays from 3-6pm as your afternoon drive host. After a long stint on the Morning Show, he’s enjoying the opportunity to sleep past 3am now! Mike loves his job, but when not on air you can usually find him at the beach, playing a round of golf at one of Palm Beach County’s amazing courses, or grabbing some food at one of the fantastic restaurants on PGA Blvd. Mike has interviewed celebs like Joan Rivers, Gilbert Gottfried, Jim Breuer & many more!